In Kingdom Kids, we strive to keep our preparations in line with our Children's Ministry Vision...
1. Teach children the Bible.
2. Care for families, both members and visitors.
3. Equip families to connect to the gospel in their homes.
We are BOLD about sharing the gospel so that our elementary-age children are prepared and equipped for their own encounter with Jesus!
Location and Welcome
At 10.05 each Sunday morning, K-3rd grade children are greeted in the reception area on the basement level of the Sanctuary Building. Their Sunday school teachers will be waiting for them at the classroom door! During Kingdom Kids Sunday school, your child will be able to dig deeper into Christ and gain a better understanding of the gospel through this small group time.
- Kindergarten children will attend worship with their parents.
- During the greeting, Pre-K and Kindergarten students will be dismissed for Children’s Church. During this time, your child will participate in an age appropriate “Order of Worship.” We teach on the same text you will be learning in service!
- After Children’s Church, your child will play and return to the Kindergarten classroom for pick up or Sunday school.
Sunday School 10.10-10.50
- Sunday school for 1st through 3rd grade starts at 10.10. After 9.00 service, you may bring your child directly to his or her Sunday school classroom.
- We have 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade Sunday School classrooms.
- We have amazing, trained teachers that will be waiting to share the gospel with your child!
- Our Sunday school teachers will dismiss the children at 10.50/10.55. Please meet your child at his or her classroom.